Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Live Theater Adventure



Not a lot of time to post today, but I just got some publicity photos for a play I'm directing and wanted to get them out there. The play is Terrence McNally's A Perfect Ganesh and I'm pretty excited about it. The play is magical and funny. It tells the story of two American womens' journey through India led by the Hindu god Ganesha. On their way they discover themselves, each other, life, forgiveness, and how to be. The actors are working hard and things are shaping up. I hope you'll come see it.

The play opens on November 14 and runs for two weekends.



More information on dates, location, and ticket prices can be had here: West End Players web page.

Okay. I've already spent more time here today than I should. I'm gone.

1 comment:

Alice Sanvito said...

Loved the play, Sean! Thanks! I've passed the word on to a few lists and encouraged people to see it.

My special appreciation to the woman who made the fabulous Ganesh masks and provided the Indian sweets.

Dan must have done a decent job with the sound & the lighting because I didn't especially think about them. You know you're doing your job well when no one notices it. ;-)

Alice