Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day Fiddle!

Get out there and Vote!

I got a couple of emails yesterday from people involved with the Obama campaign here in St. Louis asking if I'd be interested in playing tunes outside polling places to entertain the folks waiting in long lines to vote. They had also contacted the Folk School. Colleen, the Director of the place forwarded the request on to me and a bunch of others.

These Obama guys really have all this stuff figured out. What a great idea! Having live acoustic musicians play for people in line to entertain them and help keep them from getting bored and leaving.

I can't be out there today (stinkin' day job), but I know some of my friends will be.

I wonder which musicians McCain's folks contacted?

Get out there and Vote!

No comments: