Thursday, July 26, 2007

Too much stuff in too small a bag

Wow. Once again, my life seems to have exploded. Way too much to do and not enough waking hours in the day to do it. As a result, my time playing fiddle and dulcimer has gotten slimmer and slimmer and my time thinking of things to post here has gotten non-existent. I mean, I like to be busy... but geez... there’s a limit, y’know.

I think there’s light at the end of the tunnel, though.

Of course, the day job is still pretty hectic and that doesn’t look like letting up any time soon. Not ‘til sometime in 2012 anyway…

But next week looks pretty commitment free outside of work. And I’m determined to start taking a yoga class during that lull. Then the first few days of August will be taken up with a trip to Chicago with Amy for her to audition for Jeopardy, which should be fun. So, maybe that’ll all help me to de-stress and find more time and energy for making music and learning new tunes.

And as I'm reading this, I'm thinking, "That last paragraph sounds pretty action-packed for a guy who's trying to shed commitments and simplify his time." And I've got to shake my head and laugh.

More later...

No comments: